Forum Replies Created
Yes they have both gone, collected & shipped out.
In the nearly 20 years we have been online, I wonder how many people we have helped & how many cars we have saved?
it must be well into the hundreds for both cars & people & yes it has been great fun. 🙂
One thing I will never forget, is the big smile I had on my face every time I went out in my Syncro GT!
DHL looks good, I have lost your address so had to put Dublin in as it needed a postcode
Do you want to check couriers from your end & I will do the same here
Yes I still have it here, also 2 more rallye cast iron transfer boxes 1 with & 1 without oilways
& the cable change shifter box & cables
- This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Chris S.
Well, once you start stripping it out then you only have one option & that is to scrap it,
why not keep it in one piece?
This has a couple of advantages in that
1) If you do need a part you can put your hand right on it, not searching around in your shed for it.
2) If at a future date someone is looking for a Syncro project,
then you have a complete (or nearly complete car to sell).
3) The spares will save undercover storage space while on the car rather than stripped & stored.
4) It is usually the small Syncro specific parts which fail,
meaning you have to try & remember where you put them when you stripped the car out.
From your photo you appear to have the outside space to be able to just throw a tarpaulin over it?
More like a trusty friend than a rusty one!
Yes the (part) paint job looks really good
This might help?
the DX block is the same as the 1P
Hi Dan, is it working for you yet?
Nice sheet work!
I am not sure but might it be all the files together in a single posting?