My 1990 Golf Country.

› Forums › Members Cars (contains Photos) › My 1990 Golf Country.

  • This topic has 9 voices and 58 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1614
    Ademaxx
    Participant

    This is my Country, I’ve had it for 4 years and love it to bits. Everything is standard apart from the 19 inch wheels and full stainless sports exhaust. I think its a beast! Here’s a couple of pics.
    DSC00114.jpg

    DSC00203.jpg

    DSC00214.jpg

    DSC00212.jpg

    DSC00153.jpg

    DSC00152.jpg

    DSC00154.jpg

    DSC00129.jpg

    16459_209090787911_561627911_311821.jpg

    untitled.jpg

    MyCarVolksfestWales2010.jpg

    singleton4.jpg

    mycar.jpg

    singleton2.jpg

    singleton3.jpg

    Hope you like People!

    #9197
    Ademaxx
    Participant

    Here are some pictures from when I done some sill repair work for last years MOT
    IMG_0219.jpg

    IMG_0220.jpg

    sillrepair001.jpg

    sillrepair005.jpg

    sillrepair006.jpg

    sillrepair003.jpg

    sillrepair004.jpg

    sillrepair007.jpg

    sillrepair008.jpg

    sillrepair009.jpg

    sillrepair010.jpg

    sillrepair011.jpg

    sillrepair013.jpg

    sillrepair014.jpg

    sillrepair015.jpg

    sillrepair017.jpg

    sillrepair016.jpg

    #9206
    re2
    Participant

    good to see some more Countrys turning up!

    #9208
    Ademaxx
    Participant

    Ha yes mate great cars, mine’s not in show condition but I still take it to a couple of local shows because it’s the only one there. This is a great forum too I have found out a few things about mine on here, like why I only got 2wd in reverse. I thought thats just how they were till I seen on here about the reverse switch on the gearbox. I am thinking about doing the Haldex conversion in time but for now I’m happy with it the way it is.

    #9235
    re2
    Participant

    whereabout are you based? Im in Derby

    #9236
    Ademaxx
    Participant

    Not far from Swansea mate.

    #9240
    86 Syncro
    Member

    Just a matter of opinion, but I prefer the black 5-spoke wheels over the 19s… just too big in my opinion.

    Aside from that, I love me some Golf Country. :)

    #9245
    re2
    Participant

    are you going to GTI International this year??

    #9256
    hankmanus
    Member

    seen this a few times over the years,nice chap too,hopefully taking my syncro to a few shows this year

    #9257
    Ademaxx
    Participant

    quote:


    Originally posted by re2

    are you going to GTI International this year??


    No mate, I be taking it to a couple of local shows to me, Volkfest Wales in Margam being one. I don’t like to drive it too far, not that I dont have faith in it just dont want to chance it [:)]

    #9258
    Ademaxx
    Participant

    quote:


    Originally posted by hankmanus

    seen this a few times over the years,nice chap too,hopefully taking my syncro to a few shows this year


    Hi mate, where abouts have you seen me? Next time you see me come over and say hello.

    #9260
    re2
    Participant

    The first trip out in mine was derby-stansted-Docklands-brighton-falmouth-derby in a week. Ran fine and id only just bunged a completely unknown engine in

    Have faith in the Country-ness

    #6283
    Ademaxx
    Participant

    Look what turned up today, I’m gonna have a go overhauling my viscous coupling.
    eb7b49cb.jpg

    #9408
    Ademaxx
    Participant

    3d77bef2.jpg
    f97f04ce.jpg
    08e8511f.jpg

    I managed to refill my coupling with new viscous fluid. I am impressed with the results so far, I shall keep you updated how it goes.

    #9410
    Chris S
    Moderator

    Brilliant work!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 59 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

V2 of the vwsyncro.co.uk forums

banner for shortlands vehicle recovery and repairs, baskingstoke and M3 area
Site and hosting by Plus8.net
Firebeans crystal healing (new wordpress site) | Firebeans crystal healing (old site)