16vt haldex mk2 project begins

…on to the drive. got no sunroof, no windscreen and no passenger side window. the rear drums are seized, all the shocks and springs are mishmash. But none of that…

Reply To: brake upgrades

I am replacing my rear drums with….more drums! However, the ones I ordered from VW heritage are just the standard one Golf drums. Any idea where I can get the…

MK2 GOLF SYNCRO FOR SALE

…had all the rear set-up replaced with a sandblasted and hammerited set-up from another syncro, the rear diff was cleaned an hammerited, poly bushes all round, it has rear drums

Reply To: 16v brake pump on a mk2 syncro

no my car hasn’t abs! are there any contraindication of using this pump with rear drums,till i change them to rear disc’s? thank you vey much for the reply!…

Brake cables/pipes

Hi everyone,am after a complete set of brake cables and pipes for a mk2 golf syncro with rear drums. Regards lusted1…

Reply To: Handbrake and J Turns

…work as a 4 wheel handbrake through the transmition that’ll give the frount diff a bit of what for, but don’t think the rear drums would provoide enuff brakeing force…

Reply To: NEW MEMBERS Post Here

…I am hoping for a deterioration in the weather! I am searching the forums as I am having problems with the rear drums. Got new shoes but some of the…

Reply To: Rear Drums – where to buy

Yes, these are the correct rear drums for the Golf Syncro http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=400405999795&clk_rvr_id=467094505024&item=400405999795&lgeo=1&vectorid=229508…

Reply To: Ebay Golf syncro g60

I’ve messaged the guy a couple of times – he’s vague to the point where he doesn’t seem bothered if it sells or not. It’s a syncro running rear drums