Reply To: LD50’s syncro… attempt #2, now #3 – It moves ;)

Forums Project Cars (contains photos) LD50’s syncro… attempt #2, now #3 – It moves ;) Reply To: LD50’s syncro… attempt #2, now #3 – It moves ;)

ld50

Over the last couple of weeks I’ve just been working on a few little things, not exciting but stuff which needed to be done..

bled and got some semblance of braking happening on the front, cleaned out the rear drums, no $ to replace bits but got things moving again and have *some* braking on the back now too. Needs new slave cylinder/s on the back though so nothing happening from the pedal. est about 40-50% braking overall currently. I’ve found all the bits i need to rebuild the rears and will do when I have the spare $.

It still seems to smoke a bit from the manifold/downpipe join so potentially duff seal there, and some trouble selecting 1st gear so looks like something needs a bit of adjusting on the gear linkages too. Hoping to have a look at both of these today.

Could do with hooking the cooling fan up too I suppose though seems to run ok without it so far. That being said “running ok” is a conclusion mostly reached from “it sounds ok and didn’t catch fire” since I don’t currently have any sensors apart from the lambda probe so who knows really ;)

Then I think it’s on to closing up the rear quarter panel and fancy stuff like having other sensors, bolting the wings back on, fitting the interior etc…

V2 of the vwsyncro.co.uk forums

Site and hosting by Plus8.net
Firebeans crystal healing (new wordpress site) | Firebeans crystal healing (old site)