Reply To: NEW MEMBERS Post Here

Forums New members NEW MEMBERS PLEASE READ! NEW MEMBERS Post Here Reply To: NEW MEMBERS Post Here

colbo3765

Hi there, I have just bought a 1990 Golf Country. Fantastic car and I am very pleased with it. I am just getting a few things sorted out, engine serviced, gearbox oils all changed etc. It is in pretty good condition really with about 110k miles on it now. Originally from Germany like a few over here in the UK. It is the Montana Green version and is pretty much bolt stock from what I can tell. I am running it on the original Speedline alloys with snow tyres so I am hoping for a deterioration in the weather! I am searching the forums as I am having problems with the rear drums. Got new shoes but some of the adjuster parts are worn and I cannot find replacements anywhere. Can you do a disc brake conversion on the Country? I see that a few Rallye/syncro conversions have been done but I dont see anything specific to the Country.

V2 of the vwsyncro.co.uk forums

Site and hosting by Plus8.net
Firebeans crystal healing (new wordpress site) | Firebeans crystal healing (old site)