Forum Replies Created
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
-
AuthorPosts
-
jsync
ParticipantLincoln
jsync
ParticipantHi Chris,
It is for all 4.
Thanks,
jsync
ParticipantHi,
Yes I think I have those too, they are the original ones, so 24 years old and have half a turn cut off them I think. I’ll throw those in for free, if you want.
I’m in Lincoln.
jsync
ParticipantTis true…….
jsync
ParticipantWhat a lovely looking car [
]Glad to see you are happy with it Conor, and I’m pleased it has a good home.
Keep us posted on the progress.
Kev
jsync
ParticipantThanks for the info.
jsync
ParticipantI have a genuine set that have only done 9k or so too. Could have a look out if need be.
jsync
Participantquote:
Originally posted by ld50wow that’s starting to come together nicely isn’t it!
About time too!!! [:p]
jsync
Participantwill do
-
AuthorPosts
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
