Reply To: NEW FORUM (HOPEFULLY)

…along, old members are gradually retrieving their logins and new members are joining. The old forum really did have nothing going on, for all the reasons already discussed. Either way,…

Reply To: Spammers

If you like, but can we not make a new post of membership secretary? a post whose sole responsibility would be to vet new members, any thoughts? and please dont…

Reply To: Site finances

…possibly get rid of the spammers as well as leaving things as they are for existing members, and as we know new members are either notoriously heavy with questions or…

…deleting all new members who have never posted and/or only been on site once and been inactive for over 3 months, also I have stopped members from emailing me direct…

Yes please, as I like to leave prospective new members waiting for a day, that gives any newly infected computer time to show up in a spam database.

Reply To: NEW FORUM (HOPEFULLY)

…also wasn’t allowing new members to join or sending emails out reliably, but also wasn’t really compatible with modern email sending systems so the forum was literally dying. Something had…

Reply To: New members

welcome on board to all you new members, there have been 7 of you in only 5 days, thats brilliant