› Forums › Members Cars (contains Photos) › 20 vt sleeper
- This topic has 5 voices and 12 replies.
-
AuthorPosts
-
April 22, 2008 at 6:35 pm #700
ChrisDMP
MemberHi. Just joined. Recently acquired a little Alpine white sleeper,a 4 door syncro with Rallye running gear and 20vt + QPeng management currently 220 bhp. Previous owner claims 13.8 sec 1/4 mile at Santa Pod (bit ambitious?).Need to know where can I get carpet set from and is steering wheel small or large spline? Any help much appreciated from you experts out there. Cheers. Chris
April 22, 2008 at 6:58 pm #4469re2
ParticipantCool
it should be a large spline but it doesnt matter as you can always get/remove a collet
Pics?April 22, 2008 at 7:54 pm #4470Chris S
ModeratorWhat Colour carpet?
April 22, 2008 at 11:10 pm #4471ChrisDMP
MemberOriginal carpet is grey, would prefer black.Am I right in thinking that the tunnel on a syncro is taller and therefore a stock gti carpet won@t fit? Cheers.
April 23, 2008 at 10:32 am #4472Chris S
ModeratorYes thats correct the G2 Syncro has the same High tunnel as the 2WD G2 G60.
I have a black Carpet fitted atm but would prefer a grey one for obvious reasons, I think I may have a grey set coming from Dannyp shortly. so there will be a full set of black carpets available then.
My grey leather interior
April 23, 2008 at 10:54 pm #4473ChrisDMP
MemberCheers. What sort of condition is it and will it fit a 4 door. Always assumed they were slightly different. Thanks.
April 24, 2008 at 6:29 am #4474Chris S
ModeratorFrom comparing the carpets on the 2WD Golfs at the local scrapyard, I would say the carpet will fit a 4 door without any problems, the grey carpet I am getting from Danny is also from a 4 door.
April 25, 2008 at 12:28 am #4476ChrisDMP
MemberOK.Thanks.So what condition and how much? Cheers, Chris
April 25, 2008 at 8:13 am #4477scruffydubber
Membernice car, Remember seeing it advertised, looked a good sleeper
April 25, 2008 at 11:23 am #4480Chris S
ModeratorAs the car has only 125,000 kilometers on the speedo the carpet is in exellent condition for its age.
April 26, 2008 at 12:02 am #4482ChrisDMP
MemberSounds good.How much and where are you? Cheers. Chris
April 26, 2008 at 11:24 am #4485Chris S
ModeratorNot much & I am in Holland
May 2, 2008 at 11:17 am #4503no such user
ParticipantI remember seeing this advertised, too. Looked v. nice.
Whereabouts are you?
Get some pictures up!
-
AuthorPosts
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
