Reply To: Got there, doing it again! Golf country rebuild.

Forums Project Cars (contains photos) Got there, doing it again! Golf country rebuild. Reply To: Got there, doing it again! Golf country rebuild.

lloydy
Participant

I can get the front rubber disc here for around £80, so if a decent 2nd hand one can be got…. I do have a spare angle drive flange here attached to my spare box, when you say 12 point bolt, do you mean the 6 point nut on the centre? (Like this pic of my spare one) I’m hoping if I undo that, that the flange will slide off and I can swap over?
Saying that though my spare box is a 4z, and etka gives different part numbers.. so I think I will need that flange!
With a Dremel I and going to separate the cat from the down pipe, and will see what it looks like, but from my view parts of the flange are missing and warped.
I am/have considered fitting the cat replacement front box, but it’s the lambda. Would it work if it was in one of the downpipes?

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by lloydy.
  • This reply was modified 3 years ago by lloydy.

V2 of the vwsyncro.co.uk forums

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close

Site and hosting by Plus8.net