Reply To: Jetta Syncro Engine Conversion

Forums Project Cars (contains photos) Jetta Syncro Engine Conversion Reply To: Jetta Syncro Engine Conversion

SamSam
Participant

Hello Andy!

I’m currently being held up with parts – I’ve been waiting about 5 weeks for bits to make their way down from York (MOST frustrating).

Rear brakes I’m using mk3 golf rear calipers/discs/pads, rallye handbrake cables (volkswagen-classic-parts.de) and carriers I sourced from ebay Poland (I’ll attach a picture), they came as pictured but cost the best part of £200 all in if memory serves me.

If you struggle to find a pair it might be worth fabbing adaptors and using the mk2/mk3/corrado setup. This would have been the route I would’ve gone had I known I’d still be waiting for other bits.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by SamSam.
Attachments:

V2 of the vwsyncro.co.uk forums

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close

Site and hosting by Plus8.net