Reply To: PB ECU

Yes what you have is the std 98 bhp ECU as fitted to the 1P motor, I do have suitable PB 112bhp ecu here for you here, it is chipped…

Reply To: car not starting

…of rubbish but it goes something like this. Main earth for the ecu comes from the engine block and it breaks,the ecu continue to work via an earth braid from…

Reply To: car not starting

Hi Fazz, difficult to understand..is it the top of the ecu connector coming loose? photo would help. I would check the connector..anything contacts greencorroded or black from arcing? clean them…

Reply To: Vag-com / VCDS

I’ve been using VagCom (VCDS) and following their Yahoo Support group for quite some time. My understanding is that your problem is more likely an ECU software limitation rather than…

Reply To: Lack of Umph!!!

…if the pin out on the ECU/Harness plug is compatable, the UK ECU will not be looking for a lambda sender. btw you can remove the cats and fit a…

Random request – Polo 6n

…give artificial readings and thus get more fuel from the ecu but I wondered if there’s a more elegant solution. They do quite tasty 4-branch manifolds for them and 1.4…

Vag-com / VCDS

…we get on I’ve been using VagCom (VCDS) and following their Yahoo Support group for quite some time. My understanding is that your problem is more likely an ECU software…

VW 16v Turbo Technics Kit for sale :(

…the the headache of making sure everything clears and fits. This is a bolt on kit, all that is required are some boost pipes, inter cooler and an ECU. I…