Golf mk3 tdi ECU reset?

…key in the ignition. The engine turns over and has diesel in the pump but won’t push any diesel into the injectors. Is this the ECU telling me that something…

Arduino ECU project (aka "Speeduino")

I was wondering whether I could build an ECU using a raspberry pi and stumbled across this little project..looks kinda awesome! http://speeduino.com/wiki/index.php/Speeduino quick overview video:…

haldex ecu wanted

i need one for my mates diff, i chopped up to many now, got plenty of diffs and no ecu`s, let me know a price cheers Hi Nutter4x4, Sorry for…

Reply To: car not starting

…new as well. the fuel pump was not coming on when ignition was turned. no volts on plugs leading to injector rail or pin 12 on ecu. put a earth…

Simple tuning

…98 bhp 1) Swap the ECU for one from a PB motor + 14 bhp 2) Chip tune the PB ECU — – – – – – – – –…

GTI computer upgrade

…the ECU shot? I have seen here the symptom I described could be this, but anyone know how to determin if the ECU is shot or not?? Thanks and Regards,…

Reply To: car not starting

…injectors are fired together at the same time, check for continuity from pin 12 on the ecu to the injectors. wire colour is grown/yellow at ecu and brown on injectors….

Reply To: Lack of Umph!!!

so what was the verdict after all that? get eu ecu and fit a lambda or get a uk ecu and don’t fit a lambda… is that about right? as…