syncro chassis/ running gear-sold!!!!

[:0]CUT DOWN SYNCRO CHASSIS 4 CONVERTION MK1 MK2 ETC… GEARBOX, TRANSFERBOX, REAR DIF, ALL PROPSHAFTS X3, ALL DRIVESHAFTS X4,REAR SUBFRAME, TRAILLING ARMS/ HUBS/ DRUMS, HEATSHELDS, FUEL TANK, WIREING LOOM, ALL…

syncro rear running gear

hi guys im looking for the rear arms and hubs for a mk2 syncro if anyone knows of any for sale

s3 running gear

Im not biddig on this but thought I’d highlight it: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/S3-Quattro-4×4-Parts-6spd-haldex-mk2-mk3-golf-Syncro_W0QQitemZ250230010025QQihZ015QQcategoryZ10372QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem…

Rallye running gear

Due to a change in plans i have my syncro setup for sale. was originaly intended for my mk1 but now going a different route. its basicly a complete rallye…

mk2 golf g60 syncro ..special…

…the turbo set up /managment/eng loom/…. but it still has the quaife 6 speed straight cut box and diff , and all the perfect running gear.. in the engine bay…

FOR SALE: mk2 golf jetta syncro gearbox

Mk2 golf gearbox syncro 4×4 AWD not rallye Mk2 golf syncro gear box removed from a 1.8 mk2 golf country. The car had done 90k before getting stripped for running…

Reply To: New to Syncro, Have a few Q’s

…but worth every penny. A 2 litre bottle will do about 4 car gear boxes. Use it in everything, i found better gear change, more mpg,and much quieter running gear….

upgrading suspension

I’m currently in the middle of building mk2 syncro with mk3 syncro vr running gear, and am a little unsure of what suspension upgrade I should go for. Does anyone…