clutch replacement (rod change)

…(again see Haynes manual) refitting 45 THIS NEXT STEP IS VERY IMPORTANT now molykote the angledrive shaft and fit new clutch seals and bearings p/ns 020 311 108A, 020 311…

Gearbox, Flywheel and Clutch

…to be fitted into it? Cheers quote: Originally posted by dannyp ALL the 020 style rod change gearboxes mk1 mk2 mk3 synco or 2wd use the same style clutch. pressure…

Turbo Diesel Syncro?

…made no sense. Since the left shaft was the same lenght as a corrado left shaft and the distance between the output flanges on the o2c and the 020 were…

Mk2 tdi syncro golf project

…me what gearbox/ transfer box would be recommended and where would I find one I have the 020 box but don’t think it’s the strongest set up any info much…

Rear Diff Wiring syncro

…CE2 Syncro. Which transmission are you using for your ABF, 020 or 02C? If 020, I wouldn’t expect it to hold long… [xx(] If it’s an 02C box, I would…

Reply To: Rear Diff Wiring syncro

…yourself the wiring from a CE2 Syncro. Which transmission are you using for your ABF, 020 or 02C? If 020, I wouldn’t expect it to hold long… [xx(] If it’s…

Reply To: Drivetrain oil capacities

…are underneath The later 020 box has a filler/level plug on the left hand end and does not fill through the speedo cable hole, please note that the 020 box…

02C gearbox swap

Hi to everyone! Have just swapped 020 AXR gearbox to 02C AME (passat syncro). Noticed that 02C seats lower than 020… So, now the angle drive’s flange hits the steering…