Reply To: I’m new!

…on a 16v cylhead from the kr engine, i can just bolt this on the GU small block, can’t I? And would i need the kr ecu?[:o)] Not exactly, it…

Reply To: I’m new!

…have my eye on a 16v cylhead from the kr engine, i can just bolt this on the GU small block, can’t I? And would i need the kr ecu?[:o)]…

ABS………………….not

…the rear. and there is way less wiring involved the ECU and everything is built into the Pump. and you also retain the Vacuum servo. so you don’t have to…

Country ‘Chrom”

…more. The ECU has also had an upgrade. I am asking £10,500 for this rare car. I will be in Manchester during July and visiting a few shows. e-mail me…

mk2 Jetta syncro cl – now 1.8t

…low speed corners and it just goes. I think I’ll keep incrementally increasing the power to see what the limit is! I have a 210bhp map for the ecu on…

my 1990 golf country

…be next year now. Since the photos I have fitted K&n airfilter chipped ecu (thanks Chris) GTI rear window and spoiler Mk3 black leather heated seats Jobs that need doing…

mk3 doh6 2.0 16v mk2 syncro conversion

…welcomed thabks guys and help. bit the bullet and got the vr6 obd1 i have got the loom ecu block mounts and pedal box what else will i need guys?…