Reply To: ABS retro-fitment

Hi morefire – there are no mechinical parts with the kit I have it’s all of the electric loom, through to the sensors, the ECU, pump & cylinder etc. As…

Reply To: Syncro compatable engines

…the same motor. Q) I dont want the injection crap, so do I need any different ecu parts? A) No just throw it all away (or sell it on here)…

Digi2 Idle problem

…connector becouse wires were almost broken . I might try to change that wire fully from the ecu to sender, i know there is fractures along the wire cover This…

Reply To: Syncro compatable engines

that does sound good, so what i need is the a 2.0L 8v mark 3 golf engine, i dont want the injection crap so do i need any different ecu

Reply To: Building a mk2 20vt syncro

factory 20v managment is a pain, aftermarket is easyer to fit also people want daft moneny for engine loom clocks keys and ecu. syncro driveshafts will fit rallye gearbox knock…

Reply To: Building a mk2 20vt syncro

…or aftermarket stuff like QPEC??? Aftermarket should give more power as you can map all your ignition and injection. Alternatively you should be able to get a standard ECU with…

Reply To: Manifold pressure/vacuum

No, on k-jet the fueling is entirly mechanical, there is an ECU but it only deals with ignition timing, it relies on rpm and Manifold pressure but if it detects…

Reply To: Manifold pressure/vacuum

…find out if it’s running in it? As far as I recall there is an ecu in the usual place but quite what it controls I don’t fully understand (yet)….