- This topic has 8 voices and 20 replies.
-
AnonymousGuest
im thinking this is a realistic time frame to get mine up to scratch – sounds (and looks) like some serious fun
Well I just spoke to rallye ronan on the phone and there is a possibility he may also be up for this [
]
And not only that he also has a friend who owns one of the 70 odd 16v G60 Syncro Limiteds! [:p] drool drool [:p]
A workmate and myself would like to come along, probably in the Rallye but not on the ‘Ring if you are going in a convoy. August would be ideal if it’s confirmed early enough to book time off. Would we be going straight there or meeting at Chris’s and travelling on?
ive got the hotel and ferry booked up, and I am over there 17-22 August with the lot I went with last year.
Unfortunatly it wont be in the syncro, I dont think it will be totally finished, I am taking the Jetta over this year 45’s valver power 
ok, this thread is now closed for posts, To continue this thread lets all post here please
http://www.vwsyncro.co.uk/data/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1350
just so we all know what we are doing. [
]
At least this didnt happen to any of us http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuMTcrZpMFI&eurl [xx(]
Originally found by Mark (slateford) with the help of his new computer [
]
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
V2 of the vwsyncro.co.uk forums