Reply To: Golf MK2 8v gti Syncro

Forums Project Cars (contains photos) Golf MK2 8v gti Syncro Reply To: Golf MK2 8v gti Syncro

AndyF
Participant

Hi Syncro people! Car update: all going smoothly – apart from the clutch! The cable is a bit sticky, sometimes pedal stays down which can be a bit sketchy! Anyway… I have been collecting parts to do a hydraulic clutch conversion. Does anybody have any advice with this… has anybody done this conversion?

I have collected the following:

Corrado brake reservoir, Rallye slave cylinder & clutch master cylinder, associates pipe work.
EPYTEC Bolt on bracket to accommodate clutch slave cylinder onto existing pedal box. (Anyone used one of these?)

I am hoping that is everything I need and that it will be relatively straight forward. Am I delusional?

V2 of the vwsyncro.co.uk forums

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close

Site and hosting by Plus8.net