car not starting

…it goes something like this. Main earth for the ecu comes from the engine block and it breaks,the ecu continue to work via an earth braid from one of the…

Lack of Umph!!!

…the verdict after all that? get eu ecu and fit a lambda or get a uk ecu and don’t fit a lambda… is that about right? as well as possibly…

Tried 3 different Digi ECU…

…have decided to swap the ECU with the one he sent me, the last 2 suffix BB, which is supposed to be the EU GTI ECU. After fitting, somehow the…

K-Jet ECU – what does it actually do?

…the ecu is supposed to control. The fuelling seems to be adjusted mechanically by the metering head, extra fuel via the Warm-up-regulator, ignition seems to be fixed and comes off…

PB ECU

Hello. Im looking into doing a PB ECU swap on my 1P Syncro.. I got at the moment 037906022AR ECU, but the PB.. can it be any of these three?…

My Country 1991 -sold-

…didnt pass MOT. Emissions to high…. I wonder i got it through last time with broken ecu and now i have this working pb ecu. 6000 km driven since last…

037 906 022BC ECU

Hi all, I have installed the 022BC ECU on my 89 Golf syncro with 1P couple of months ago, and immediately I noticed the increase of hp and torque a…

Got there, doing it again! Golf country rebuild.

…Drives lovely even though i havent done the alignment yet.Driving characteristics have changed slightly with the gti ecu and 268 cam, not much happens below 2200rpm, then its pretty quick…

2.0 conversion – now runs.

…After a bit of poking around my (incredibly untidy) workshop Dan actually found a Digifant manifold, fuel rail, loom and ECU, so it’s likely the 2.0 will be fed by…