Mk2 shell, V5 engine and running gear

…I’m offering the following, free to collector (Bournemouth): MK2 Golf Syncro RHD – stripped to its shell and sat on my driveway. It has no wheels or running gear so…

Rallye running gear on a 1,8 carb syncro

…on the road. Its the top 1 in the for sale section. These are probably questions already asked, but found some rallye running gear, gearbox, driveshafts, prop, rear diff. Im…

Octavia 1.8T Haldex full running gear

Up for sale is my complete Haldex running gear that was removed from a Skoda Octavia 4×4 1.8T, Was brought for my Golf Rallye but thats not going to happen…

Rallye running gear for sale

right change in plans now means i have a complete running gear from a rallye including loom fusebox etc for sale.. included is gearbox, transfer box, prop, all drive shafts…

Syncro running gear

Who would you say is the ultimate authority in the UK on original 4wd running gear (not haldex but original VR6/Syncro) and also works on customers vehicles to get things…

ralle running gear wanted

hi guys looking for full running gear for my golf rallye shell, need everything, gearbox, shafts, diff, axles, hubs, prop, thanks for help

syncro rear running gear

As above looking for the rear end running gear for a syncro, don’t need the rear diff thou…

running gear

Hi guys I`ve managed to find a mk2 syncro but with all the running gear removed, does anyone know if any of the later 4 wheel drive systems with fit…

Rallye running gear

I have a Rallye gearbox, transfer box and rear diff for sale. The car has covered 180k km so just a touch over 100k miles and i believe to all…