NEW MEMBERS Post Here

Hallo, please introduce yourself here Thank you ? oh nice! welcome to the forum 🙂 Hello all. And thank you for adding me to your forum. I am the owner…

New members

…you new members, there have been 7 of you in only 5 days, thats brilliant Ronan, can you please document the parts required for your rhd conversion as in dashboard,…

NEW FORUM (HOPEFULLY)

Ok so basically we’ve been having issues with the old setup for a while now which meant new members weren’t getting their notifications which sorta gridlocked the whole process. I’ve…

Spammers

Over the last few weeks I have noticed that Quite a few of the prospective new members have been coming from the same IP adresses, these have been either Russian,…

New color…

Hi everyone, a while ago I introduced myself in the New members topic. Now I have the firs proper topic My Mk2 Golf syncro has now been prepped for paint,…

Reply To: Spammers

…membership secretary? a post whose sole responsibility would be to vet new members, any thoughts? and please dont say ‘well you are doing such a good job at it so…

Reply To: NEW FORUM (HOPEFULLY)

…best efforts) so new members couldn’t sign up and existing members didn’t get notifications…or only some did. The forum was basically already dead, it just hadn’t realised it yet. There…