2002 transporter water pump

90bhp tdi 5cylinder with 160 000 miles on the clock has just seized its water pump and stripped the belt[xx(].managed to stop in time so no serious damage. RAC to…

Golf Country Rear drums

…a very old version its ETKA 6 update 431 which was last updated on 12-02-2002 so tomorrow its 10 years old, happy birthday ETKA! [ ][ ] I am trying…

Reply To: Golf Country Rear drums

…updated on 12-02-2002 so tomorrow its 10 years old, happy birthday ETKA! [ ][ ] I am trying to find the original receipt for my first Syncro, its dated somewhere…

The end of an era

I first discovered that VW had made a 4wd Golf 2 in 2002 when & saw an advert for one on marktplaats (an ebay online sales site) here in the…

Advice Needed

…lower the height My other vehicle is a VW T4 2.5 syncro, year 2002, We use this van for taking care of all our customers at our ski chalet in…

G60 Syncro

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180219507233&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:Watchlink:middle:uk looks quite tidy, would like to see what it goes for in the end quote: Originally posted by vr6will its not got enough cylinders![ ] but its lighter and…

Driveshafts for Haldex conversion.

…hub to fit the 4Motion outer CV joint. The part# is 6Q0 407 271J. You find it on Skoda Fabia, VW Polo and Seat Ibiza IV, 2002 and later models…

SOLD SOLD SOLD,

…find wrong with the car above. it might look like alot but this is every little thing that i found. i drive a 2002 golf tdi with 60k and that…

my Syncro

Well guys its been years of being a member before posting, Its been off the road since 2004 when i last owned it so here is the story 2002 i…