NEW MEMBERS Post Here

Forums New members NEW MEMBERS PLEASE READ! NEW MEMBERS Post Here

This topic contains 108 replies, has 78 voices, and was last updated by  Morten 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 109 total)
  • Author

Simonm

Hi I’m new on here I’ve just picked up a mk2 golf syncro and a passat b4 tdi that I intend to use as a donor for all the tdi bits to convert the golf to tdi

Now I have some questions so will post in relevant forum

By the way my name is simon to

crayon

Hi guys finally going to say hello, been a member a while but never posted as i lost my syncro years ago, i will post some pics

Chris S

Please do.

hackinen

hi,
    i’m mk2 fanatic from Greece.
    recently i gained another one mk2 but this time
    my first syncro :-)

Russi

Hi,

I’m the new one :-)

I bought a Rallye Golf about one month ago and I’m looking around for infos and people who are also interested in Golf Syncro. So I came across this forum. As it seems, I have to read a lot in the next time :-)
    My aim is to complete my Rallye Golf again (some parts are missing), so it may happen that I will also ask for one or another part here.

And sorry for my english, we in Austria speak german ;-)
    But I will do my best.

Best regards
    Russi

ld50

Hi, Welcome to the site… Good luck with your Rallye :)

mr mul

Evening
    Signed up and forgot about the site (sorry)…
    Running a FWD mk currently converting to AWD

Got my hands on a good conversion lot, but now not needed. Its up for sale as a bundle :)

Mul

Rellacott14

Hi all! My names rick.
    About time I joined this forum. I own a H reg 3 door mk2 golf thats currently off the road waiting to be converted into a syncro/haldex beast! So far iv got the vr6 subframe and got a corrado vr6 transmission tunnel. Need the dutch build haldex conversion kit etc etc. I wont bore you!..

Up fronts going to be a 2L 16v turbo. Aiming for 600+hp shame it takes so long to save up for the parts!

Ill get a thread started at some point [:)]

ahusyncro

Hi.

i am lars from norway, i bougt a 3 door 1997 golf mk3 tdi syncro this summer, mildly tuned for now, more to come later[:p] i found this forum after my gearbox failed, so here i am, found a lot of usefull info[:p]
    so, spending this weekend overhauling my tranny thanks to this site and vwvortex, would love a 6speed conversion and haldex, but that will have to wait until i get another car:)

regards.

Lars Ole

mk2-syncro

Hello, Lars from Norway here, 41 years old. Worked at VAG dealer as car mechanic from 1992-2008. Now working as mechanic at Norwegian Army. Completly brainwashed on VAG vehicles and spesially Golf MK2.
    Have owned unknown number of Golf MK2.
    Found out that this forum has a lot of good info, and that I maybe can share some.
    Current owned cars are:
    1984 Golf MK2 CL (converted to mk3 ABF)
    1991 Golf MK2 GT Syncro
    (converting to G60 syncro with haldex as option, maybe vrt in future)
    2005 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

matrix

Hi I’m Don from British Columbia Canada. I own a 1992 Passat G60 Syncro Wagon. My hobby is disassembling the code in the digifant ECU so I can understand how it works. I have spent many hours figuring out how to do this. I also own a 1990 Corrado with the same supercharged engine.

Tee3

Hey up!
    Michael from Yorkshire (England)
    Just bought a Golf Country thats been around a bit from what I can gather… its had some properly special stuff done to it over the years :)
    Im hoping to put it all right…

Ive had a few Mk2 Golfs, but this is the first Golf Syncro.
    Also own a T3 Bluestar Multivan and a Mk1 Scirocco…

Ssaunders
    Participant

Hi All, new member with a Corrado Syncro turbo. just destroyed the quaiffe 6 speed box (diff only i hope!) and looking for good advice.
    cheers
    steve

ld50

welcome to the site :) wow, corrado syncro, don’t see many of those! awesome :)

Jimi

Hi guys! I been a member already for a while but first post’s made as late as at this week. I have had a syncro golf for 3 years and been reading stuff here every now and then. Now swapping haldex and that got me activated a little in here.

So currently owning 3d mk2 Syncro Golf, G60 Corrado JET and some audi and mercedes as daily.

So greets from Finland.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 109 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

V2 of the vwsyncro.co.uk forums

Site and hosting by Plus8.net