FAO Prospective members

Forums New members NEW MEMBERS PLEASE READ! FAO Prospective members

• This topic has 1 voice and 0 replies.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Chris S

Hi, firstly welcome to vwsyncro.co.uk, it would be kinda nice if you could just jot down a few words re you and the car – e.g. whereabouts you’re based, what model car and mods etc

PLEASE NOTE WHEN APPLYING FOR MEMBERSHIP.

That our membership applications are not automated, they are all done by hand, by me, as & when I have time, please dont send muliple applications minutes apart with slight variations of your name.

The IP adresses of all applications are firstly checked to see where in the world they are coming from and secondly against a spammer database, this helps to keep forum spam down to a minimal level,
    so if you dont get an instant reply please be patient as I am only human you know!

NOTE, PROSPECTIVE MEMBERS USING A PROXY IP ADRESS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED

Also note that you agree to abide by the following conditions.

1) IN YOUR PROFILE PLEASE ENTER THE THE COUNTRY YOU LIVE IN AS THIS HELPS US TO HELP YOU.

2) BEFORE POSTING QUESTIONS PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, LOOK IN THE REFERENCE SECTION OR TRY AN ONSITE WORDSEARCH, WE DO GET A BIT PEED OFF ANSWERING THE SAME QUESTION FOR THE NINETEENTH TIME! ESPECIALLY WHEN THE ANSWER HAS ALREADY BEEN POSTED AND JUST NEEDS A LITTLE LOOKING FOR.

3) WHEN POSTING QUESTIONS PLEASE ONLY POST ONCE AND ONLY IN ONE SECTION, ALL MULTIPLE ENTRIES WILL BE DELETED.

4) Finally no photos in sigs please, they will just be removed when seen, we find them very annoying and a waste of bandwidth, especially for the members who cant get broadband and are still on dial up connections.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘FAO Prospective members’ is closed to new replies.

V2 of the vwsyncro.co.uk forums

Site and hosting by Plus8.net
Firebeans crystal healing (new wordpress site) | Firebeans crystal healing (old site)